Gameboy DBZ SpriteFight 2 Gameboy DBZ SpriteFight 2

Short and unoriginal

1. Much too short - The intro and credits are longer than the movie!
2. Repetitive and unoriginal - It has nothing I've never seen before. What happens is basically the same thing over and over again (or a couple times, considering the movie's length).
3. Annoying credits and intro - Why are they there? They look terrible and are much too long in comparison to the movie. I understand who you are and what this is. It says your name and the title of this animation clearly on the page. You also shouldn't have used commercial music. There's a whole audio portal full of music you could have used. (The music was actually unnecessary, seeing as it only played during the intro and credits.)

Lengthen it, remove the credits/intro, and if you choose to use music, use the audio portal.

Ferrets Ferrets

Everybody knows the holocaust was a lie. . .

So let's sing about the things we like and don't be shy!
I love this. It's perfect. :)
Counting sheeps
And froggy leaps
Touching Harold innappropriately while he sleeps. . . :D

"the animation was pretty simple, but the song was just hilarious, need a mp3 version x)"

Yeah, there is one. http://www.filmcow.com/files/makesmes mile.mp3

Windows-9-T-hate Windows-9-T-hate

Funny.

I quite enjoyed that, although it was a bit short. I liked the Blue Screen of Death and the tip about Linux.

Robert's Video Game!!! Robert's Video Game!!!

TOO LONG!

Not really. I think the down key's action and the "WARNING!!! CONVENIENTLY PLACED BROKEN BUILDING" were funny. If you were to make a full length game that sucked on purpose and had things like that it would be great. The shortness makes it funnier, but it's hardly enough for it to be even considered a game. You get a 3 for the humor.
Oh, and you should make those flying squirrel eggs easier to dodge, like dylan99952 said.

Mysterysheep2007 responds:

It's a fair score considering I expected this to get blammed emediately. Thanks for having a sense of humor! :)

Amitoune Internet Client Amitoune Internet Client

This is awesome.

It's deep, fun, and it retains the feel of a MUD while having some extra features that normal MUDs don't have. The people who whine because it's a text game or because they can't be named "Tarzan" in a medieval-themed game are ignorant. If it weren't for MUDs, today's MMORPGs wouldn't exist.

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

Hilarious

For a game with no real gameplay, this is really entertaining. I have a sore in my mouth and it hurts when I laugh. My mouth hurts a lot.

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

Good, but really!

This is one of the best drum N bass tracks I've ever heard. I really like the Middle-Eastern instrument and think it fits well. I don't see why MemorableXander has a problem with it.

Summerr Summerr

Nice beat.

This sounds much better than all the crappy hip hop music on the radio. At least some can come up with a beat that has more than five notes. :)

Just so you people know, its been awhile since Blacktop Manhattan or Garden State have been together. Damien made this. Damien. Quit talking about Hollywise and Blacktop Manhattan and Garden State. This is by Damien. Please cut the "u and ur band got some potentiol". KTHX?

Hyrule Castle Hyrule Castle

Awesome!

You guys are awesome! I didn't know the NESkimos had a Newgrounds account!

To SlntCobra1:
It's called a COVER. You heard of it? It's supposed to sound different from the original. They build upon it, not play it note-for-note.