Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

Good, but really!

This is one of the best drum N bass tracks I've ever heard. I really like the Middle-Eastern instrument and think it fits well. I don't see why MemorableXander has a problem with it.

Summerr Summerr

Nice beat.

This sounds much better than all the crappy hip hop music on the radio. At least some can come up with a beat that has more than five notes. :)

Just so you people know, its been awhile since Blacktop Manhattan or Garden State have been together. Damien made this. Damien. Quit talking about Hollywise and Blacktop Manhattan and Garden State. This is by Damien. Please cut the "u and ur band got some potentiol". KTHX?

Hyrule Castle Hyrule Castle

Awesome!

You guys are awesome! I didn't know the NESkimos had a Newgrounds account!

To SlntCobra1:
It's called a COVER. You heard of it? It's supposed to sound different from the original. They build upon it, not play it note-for-note.

BM - Tiananmen Square BM - Tiananmen Square

Wow.

This is my personal favorite of Blacktop's songs. Teh awesomestest.
To all of you who are saying "They need a record deal", they broke up about 2 years ago. They should've gotten a record deal back then.

Jacky Boy Jacky Boy

It's Backwards

If you want to listen to the real song, go to Jacky Boy (proper).
He realized his mistake ^_^

BM - Hollywise BM - Hollywise

One of the best songs I've ever heard

I first heard this when playing Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 and I fell in love with it. I downloaded it and listen to it whenever I get a chance. Great job!