Gameboy DBZ SpriteFight 2 Gameboy DBZ SpriteFight 2

Short and unoriginal

1. Much too short - The intro and credits are longer than the movie!
2. Repetitive and unoriginal - It has nothing I've never seen before. What happens is basically the same thing over and over again (or a couple times, considering the movie's length).
3. Annoying credits and intro - Why are they there? They look terrible and are much too long in comparison to the movie. I understand who you are and what this is. It says your name and the title of this animation clearly on the page. You also shouldn't have used commercial music. There's a whole audio portal full of music you could have used. (The music was actually unnecessary, seeing as it only played during the intro and credits.)

Lengthen it, remove the credits/intro, and if you choose to use music, use the audio portal.

Ferrets Ferrets

Everybody knows the holocaust was a lie. . .

So let's sing about the things we like and don't be shy!
I love this. It's perfect. :)
Counting sheeps
And froggy leaps
Touching Harold innappropriately while he sleeps. . . :D

"the animation was pretty simple, but the song was just hilarious, need a mp3 version x)"

Yeah, there is one. http://www.filmcow.com/files/makesmes mile.mp3

Windows-9-T-hate Windows-9-T-hate

Funny.

I quite enjoyed that, although it was a bit short. I liked the Blue Screen of Death and the tip about Linux.

Hot PokÉmon Hentai #001 Hot PokÉmon Hentai #001

nope

"i cant believe tom pegged this with 'excessive nudity' when there's no nudity in it."

Tom doesn't do that, the creator does. This person did it to get people to watch it.
I'm not even gonna watch this turd. I don't wanna siezure.

- WAR WITHIN A BREATH - - WAR WITHIN A BREATH -

I love everything about this. The randomness, the smooth, fluid animation, the RATM, the extras ^_^. The "YAE I DID TEH OLLIE" teh evreethingz.

Tribute to RATM Tribute to RATM

Woot!

This was really fitting at the time and the song choice was perfect. I suppose it was a quickie but it would have been more entertaining with more animations of Zack.

Luckily, they're back together now. :)

Rage Against The Machine Rage Against The Machine

'Smeh.

Mildly funny, I suppose. I like the kitties, but hate that you put penises everywhere. Remove the phallic parts, add more Rage and more kitties, and you got something interesting.
You got the PMRC picture from Wikipedia, didn't you?

Sevkat responds:

Yeah, I did it.

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

Wheee!

I think the animation's part of what makes it funny. :)

Lolzords. :3

The REAL Eggman The REAL Eggman

God, I love this.

I saw this a really long time ago. . . funnyjunk.com I believe. I don't know if that site steals or not, but if it's stolen you might wanna fix that. ;)
Anyway, I laughed my head off and was surprised to see this in the Portal History collection. 'Tis hilarious. :D

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Hilarious

This is hilarious. Even more so than eBaums World Dot Com (The song/video, not the website, for those of you who haven't heard/watched it.)

"btw who the hell is 'mr rogers in a blood stained sweater'"
Mr. Rogers was a man who had a childrens television show called "Mr. Rogers' Neighbourhood". His sweater is blood-stained because he killed everybody and won The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.